NND Facebook Gravatar Grabber
- By Dan Jones
NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH WORDPRESS:
If a user or commenter has a link to their Facebook Profile Page in their URL field(s) this plugin will go to Facebook and grab their profile picture and use it as their Gravatar across the site.
This will work in comments as well as in the user admin area, and anywhere that Gravatars may be used. I have also added a few additional user fields that I have found useful but they are not required.
- Now works with WordPress Admin Bar Fixed other various issues with sizing being overridden by CSS
- Changed the code to allow for higher resolution profile pictures (great for when being used in conjuction with “userphoto” or other plugins that use a gravatar at large sizes)
- Cleaned up code and streamlined. Modified new user fields such as user->nndurl2, user->nndurl3, user->nndfbook, user->nndtwit, and added them to profile page without modifying core code.
- Made the additional user fields accessible without modifying core files.
- Added the ability to use new user fields. This is optional but useful.
- Fixed broken code at line 99. Mising ) on if statement.
- Added a screenshot
- I modified the code to accept multiple URLs per user. It will search $user->user_url, $user->user_url2, and $user->user_url3 for now.
- First go at this…